Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

10.17.2005

The apartment, arranged. Well, everything is out of the boxes, and aside from having far more books than we have bookshelves, and no actual dining room chairs, it all looks pretty good. We even unleashed the Roomba we got for our wedding on the place last night- it did an admirable job and I was impressed that I had to empty its little bin twice- the place looked clean enough but it was amazing what it was able to glean from the floors. Aside from the creepy, red-blinking "power" indicator when it charges (a little too HAL- like for my taste) we'll get along just fine.Posted by Picasa