Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

10.12.2005

At the Montana Snowbowl

My wife Kate and I on the access road to the Montana Snowbowl. The Snowbowl is about an eight mile ride from our apartment, but I think you climb about 2000 feet in those eight miles. It was nice to get the bikes out, though we still have slicks on from our summer riding on the bike paths and byways of Cape Cod. The knobbies are hanging in the garage in Yarmouthport, right where they will do exactly the least amount of good. Oh well, we'll probably stick to the roads until spring anyway. Kate's brother Ben met us up here and took some shots, including this one, taken using my cellphone (hence the low resolution). Posted by Picasa