Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

10.27.2005

Huzzah!

I just got off the phone with folks at REI and they've hired me. It won't really pay the bills or anything but it certainly is something. They apologized for the delay in getting through paperwork and background checks and all. So, after nearly a month here, I am (small g) gainfully employed. Here's hoping it leads to more networking, more opportunities and meeting some great outdoorsy people! I'm headed out the door for a hike with Kate on the Ravine Trail, which is just around the corner from us. More later.