Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

11.26.2005

The Fog Lifts

The fog lifted sometime yesterday morning, giving way to a high ceiling of thick clouds and a little bit of snow. Temperatures are in the mid 30's right now, and are showing just under 30 at the top of the Snowbowl, which opened today, downloading only with a 300 skier limit. I think I'll try to take out a shop pass on wednesday or thursday this week so I canget a few turns in before the instructor hiring clinic on saturday. They haven't been able to make much snow, as they have been up in the sun at 30 degrees with 90% humidity for the last week. They are reporting an inch of new snow at the top, though. Hopefully they can make some rapid progress before Christmas week.