Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

11.25.2005

Grand Finale

After a post-dinner walk on the Clark Fork River, pie is served with the ice cream we churned out this morning. Following dessert I picked the turkey clean and boiled the bones down for stock. We stored everything and should have some decent leftovers for quite a while! I would say that our first family Thanksgiving was a success, but we missed our parents and relatives and hope to be able to be back east and home for the holidays the next time around. Posted by Picasa