Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

11.03.2005

Random Bison Photo

Not my photo, but probably what bison would have looked like if we saw them on the range. It has snowed a bit up in the hills around town in the last few days. No snow in the valley yet. Kate and I got on our bikes yeaterday and rode all over town, followed the bike lanes and paths into town along the Clark Fork River and then further out of town along the Kim Williams Trail, which eventually hooks up with Pattee Canyon. Posted by Picasa