Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

12.21.2005

Very Merry

Kate and I picked out a little potted tree and set it up tonight. I found a set of LED lights for not too much, so the tree won't dry out. LED's also use about a tenth the power of traditional lights. Anyway, it's hard to see here, but there are a few presents under the tree, courtesy my parents and grandmother. Thanks, guys! Thanks also to Nicole, as we have heard that some skis for us to test out are on their way west. Maybe I'll get Kate to brave the Snowbowl road with me after all! I really love Christmas, always have. Here's hoping this is the last one we have to spend away from family for a long, long time. Posted by Picasa