Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

1.01.2006

Happy New Year

Skiing at the Snowbowl for the first time in 2006. The snow was great up top but a bit of rain over the week has taken its toll on the lower elevations. Groomed stuff was soft and carveable up above and fast and smooth down below. The woods at the Snowbowl are really open pine forests, which you could smell today as they warmed up in the sun (like sticking your nose into a Christmas tree). I hope to return tomorrow with Kate so we can ski a bit together. Posted by Picasa