Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

1.15.2006


A Holga is a type of primitive camera with no aperture, or shutter speed ajustments available. It leaks light and it takes 120 film, which is hard to get developed (I do mine at vermont color by mail order). I used the Holga to take this picture of a channel in a salt marsh in Yarmouth. I hacked the camera so it has a "bulb" setting, which I used to take this shot right after the sun set.  Posted by Picasa