Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

2.12.2006

Bluebird


Bluebird is a term I had never heard until I moved west. As in: "It was totally bluebird this morning, but then it clouded up this afternoon." And it was, today, and it did in the afternoon. I had one kid in my lesson in the morning and a no-show for the afternoon- so I was able to get a couple of runs in and take a few pictures. This is Grizzly, as viewed from the Grizzly Chair, which takes you almost a linear mile and almost 2000 feet up the mountain. The summit is visible in the background. Posted by Picasa