Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

2.26.2006

Call me...


...Ishmael- newest member of our family here in Missoula. Kate's been volunteering at the local Humane Society and I kind of figured it was only a matter of time before a kitten followed her home. Ishmael is around six months old and is very playful and loving. I'm happy to have him. Whenever we have a movie to watch (via Netflix, as we are a cable and antenna-free household) he curls up with us on the couch and watches intently. Last night we saw Beyond the Sea togther, and tonight it was a Discovery Channel production about wolves. During one of the sequences with a lot of howling, he pricked his ears up and looked at Kate with his little head absolutely shaking. Kate and I pet him and let him settle back into my lap, and he watched the rest of the film with great interest and without further incident. Posted by Picasa