Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

3.09.2006

Requiem for a Camera


As the Lomo really got to the end of its short life, it stopped advancing film very well and started double exposing. Those who know anything about the whole Lomo/Holga thing probably realize that this would be a prized quality. It would be, except that these are the last frames I ever got out of the camera and to get these I had to pry the thing open in a dark room and re-spool the film myself. still, taking regular photos with any of the Lomo cameras pretty much = instant cool. Lots of photos, cameras and such available here. Posted by Picasa