Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

3.30.2006

Two more ski days, two more to go


I realize this is rapidly becoming the ski picture-and-cat blog, but I take pictures of Ishmael because he does something new and totally adorable just about every day, and I take pictures at the Snowbowl because I usually remember to bring my camera. Besides, pictures of my daily commute into downtown Missoula, my cubicle, and the break room at REI wouldn't be all that exciting.

I took this last weekend. The weekend before, Kate came up and skied and we both had a total blast. There was about 4" of fresh snow on top of recently-groomed corduroy, and we just went nonstop all day. This most recent weekend, there were still a few inches of fresh snow in the trees up high, and no real signs of spring. Next weekend is the second-to-last weekend of the season, and the Snowbowl's USFS permit runs out on April 9. Then, it's back to only six days a week working and some time to bike, hike, and do other spring stuff. Posted by Picasa