Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

4.09.2006


the water is running pretty high in Missoula County, with lots of rain over the last week and the snowpack beginning to melt, if intermittently. After skiing today, Kate and I took a drive out of Missoula proper through Milltown and Potomac. These places are not towns as they are not incorporated- they are just "places" along Route 200 as it leaves Missoula along the Blackfoot River, pictured here. In fact, Missoula city is it for other governing entities outside of the county. Anyway, here are some pictures to enjoy: Posted by Picasa