Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

4.09.2006


Well, there it is. The end of the ski season, and I skied 18 days this year. Not bad, considering a six-day-a-week work schedule. Those 18 tickets probably represent about 17 different weekdns. What follows below are a few pictures from the last day. You may notice there aren't very many epople in these pictures. That's because the snow was softer the day before, partially tracked, then frozen solid overnight. Of course, I didn't let that stop me from a last run down the bowl. Well, on to spring and summer endeavors.  Posted by Picasa