Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

10.15.2006

Hit Refresh

If you've been accessing this blog regularly from the same machine, you might need to hit the refresh button in your browser so you can see the changes I've made over the last week or so. I've widened up the template, since just about everybody runs 1024X768 or bigger now anyway. I renamed some of the stuff in the sidebar and added a few more blogs to my links. And yes, I know that gizmodo, engadget, jalopnik etc, are all pretty commercial blogs and that thinkGeek is just downright retail, but I like 'em. And I like to be able to link right through to them rather than go all the way into my bookmarks folder. Anyway, I'm working on editing pictures in new posts so they fill a little more space as well and display better, and eventually I want all my links to pop to new tabs in Firefox, but that's a ways off for now.