Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

10.02.2006

Rattlesnake and Sawmill Gulch


Kate and I did about 7.5 miles in the Rattlesnake last night, she on her bike and me on the uni. I bailed hard once and got some pretty good gashes on my leg, and Kate's tire went dead flat about a quarter mile from the parking lot on the way back to the car, but other than that, we had a total blast. We found a little bit of smooth downhill single track to play on (the upper part of the loop you can see on the map). Back to work today, and now we are home and on our way out the door for a quick run. Posted by Picasa