Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

11.25.2006

Bring the Noise

Kate and Ben and I got out a bit tonight to do some night photography. I'll have to wait for the slides, while we were able to "chimp" the viewscreen on Ben's camera to see what he was getting right away. I also brought our little pocket camera along and took some shots for reference. The camera will actually just keep the shutter open until it thinks it has enough light for an exposure, so even in the absence of manual controls I was able to get a few (noisy) shots. Posted by Picasa