Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

11.23.2006




Thanksgiving started this year with crab dip, french bread, and pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting...

...Followed by barbeque spare ribs, garlic mashed potatoes, and acorn squash with butter and maple syrup. Then, we went hiking up in Pattee Canyon. It was a less elaborate affair than last year, but it was followed by filet mignon with hollandaise, my first sucessful and first ever hollandaise sauce. I don't have pictures of that yet, Ben took those.



Posted by Picasa