Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

12.25.2006

Christmas 2006






Kate and I weren't going to get a tree this year, but there they were yesterday, free trees at a local garden center- They must have cleared out the day before, leaving only a sign that stated "any tree, free" and a saw in the greenhouse for trimming. So into the skirack it went. This is me rigging up a stand, Ishmael testing the tree water for impurities, our Christmas cards, the finished treee with presents underneath, and Kate's prize for putting up with me and Montana for a whole year, a down jacket to keep her warm. This year was largely a Christmas by mail and phone affair, and we both miss our families and friends greatly. Tickets in and out of Missoula were prohibitive, and time off in a retail world this time of year is tough. Next year, though, Christmas on the OTHER side of the divide!