Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

12.03.2006

Weekend Update

It was a weekend of errands, cleaning and general catch-up. I didn't have to work at REI, so I started Saturday with rearranging the garage and putting back all the bike tools. I have the bike all set up for winter riding, photos to follow as soon as I take some. Kate overhauled her closet and the bathroom, and we both did a fair bit in the kitchen. Cleaning out the garage also gave us occasion to find and put up the Christmas decorations, which we did. Again, photos to follow sometime soon.

The weather's been good here, bitter cold at the beginning of the week and snowy and warmer by the end. The sky was gray all weekend and there was no wind or anything, so Kate and I were able to get out on our bikes a little bit today as well. The weekend was capped off by an REI store meeting for me tonight and dinner alone for Kate. We're back home now and ready for bed, and that was our weekend.