Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

4.12.2007

Firefly

Call me late to the geek party, but I just got done watching the last episodes of Firefly. Nothing has made me want to boycott Fox more than the fact that they canceled this show. Kate was reluctant to watch at first, despite my pleas that this was Joss "Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which you liked a lot, right?" Whedon. Spaceships, horses, wild west hijinks and not an alien in sight made for one of the most creative shows I've ever seen, and it didn't even make it through the first season? George Lucas produces three phenomenal turds in the form of the Star Wars prequels, and a show with a budget that wouldn't have even animated Jar-Jar Binks' little toe gets cut? The world just isn't fair. Ben picked up Serenity last night, so we'll watch that tomorrow.