Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

4.30.2007

Weekend Update
It was a short weekend, occasioned by a long shift on Saturday at REI, made interesting primarily by my use of the unicycle to get there, thus winning the store's "creative commuter" prize for Bike Walk Bus week here in Missoula. After work, Kate and I went to she a friend who is moving away soon and spent the evening eating the bread and olives and marinated mozzarella balls we brought over to consume among the boxes. Ben is moving as well. He left Missoula behind on Sunday morning, headed back to the Cape with no definite plans to return here again.

But, the weekend rolls on and I spent the rest of Sunday setting up our hammock in the back yard and fiddling with various bike-related projects.