Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

6.28.2007

Road Trip!




























Kate and I just got back last night from a whirlwind long weekend to Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park. There's a lot of photos to edit and put up on Flickr, a lot of scenery and experiences to digest, and not time to do it all in a single or even a couple of posts. So I'll take my time, and you'll probably notice photos showing up first on Flickr, then a few photos here and hopefully lots of descriptions, observations and such. Stay tuned...