Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

1.03.2008

Side Projects

Way down on the bottom of the right column, you might notice some links to other blog projects of mine. I established those pages over a year ago and they have pretty much sat dormant until now. Slowly, one project at a time, I hope to get those moving again. As a bit of motivation, I've added a feed from the first project, White Whale, to the top of the right-hand column on this blog. I've thought about cross-posting so all entries of all my projects end up as posts in this blog, but I haven't been successful at setting that up yet and I think it also might get annoying. We'll see. Look for similar side feeds for my other projects as they come on line throughout the year.