Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

3.15.2008

Long Week

Another long week has come and gone. This one involved a day-long workshop on land-use planning and natural resource conflict resolution, an attempt to establish an advisory rural community council in an new community (oooh, I'm quoted in the paper- famous!), and two days of meetings in a place that is 55 miles one way from the office. Tomorrow's a full day at REI, maybe a bike ride on Sunday before the madness begins anew? Let's hope so.