Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

5.16.2008

Changes

Well, the name of this blog has become oddly prophetic, or I guess it was, in hindsight. Kate and I will be returning to the Burlington, Vermont area in June. I have taken a position as Assistant Town Planner for the town of Williston. There is much left to write about our experiences here in Montana, and much more to write about what I look forward to in this next phase of life, but its 80 degrees and sunny in Missoula right now, I'm flexing some time off and home early, and the bike beckons. More to follow, soon.