Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

7.05.2008

Happy 4th

It has been a great 4th so far.  Our friend Katie is up for the weekend.  We caught the Burlington fireworks Thursday night, rode from our place all the way up toward South Hero on the causeway yesterday, and I got the storage area/bike shop/"man room" cleaned up and organized.  I'm redoing an old Univega for my dad right now, so that will be another project to post soon.  Today's agenda involves berry picking and BBQ.  I slow roasted some baby back ribs last night and sauced and stored them today- so they'll be sweet on the grill tonight.  Still internet limited to coffee shops etc, so please excuse the terseness and wandering thoughts.  Things should be back to normal by the end of next week.