Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

10.16.2008

New Music and Expanding Horizons

As a former employee and big fan of REI, I was excited to see the ad in this month's Outside that REI was putting out some free music tracks as a sort of promotion. I headed on over to the site and downloaded away. Six or seven animated CAPTCHAS, three solicitations to sign up for Gearmail, and one forced shutdown of Firefox that may or may not have been the fault of the site, and I have my ten tracks. I haven't listened to more than the samples of each track yet. Still, it's always nice to kick back for an hour and listen to ten new bands I've never heard of.
Posted by Picasa