Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

1.26.2009

State of the Shop: Initial Setup

My favorite corner of our new basement is the shop area. I wrestled my workbench down there a few weeks ago. The green shelves came with the house, and were salvaged from the original kitchen which is now the back bedroom I'm writing from tonight. There is more space here than I've ever had before, and the luxury of keeping a couple of projects going at a time is much appreciated. Previous workspaces operated like those little sliding puzzles with 8 squares and nine spaces. Anyway, this is a pretty cluttered photo, so I've taken the liberty (and massive mspaint skillz) to produce an edited version: There you have it, all my tools, all my projects and space in between to move about. Sometimes I just go down there to bask in all the cold, concrete glory, and sometimes I get some actual work done.
Posted by Picasa