Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

5.11.2009

New Urbanism

Copenhagenize.com put up this nice new urbanist video about sprawl, density, and lots of the stuff I work with and care about. Nice intro for the non-planner type and the ubiquitous "what do you do for work, anyway?" question. If you have ever wondered why I got into planning, this is a pretty nice summary.

Sent to you by Matt via Google Reader:



Super cool video. My only beef is that they didn't mention bicycles.

Winner of The Congress for New Urbanism CNU 17 video contest. This short film explores the connection between New Urbanism and environmental issues.

Copenhagenize the planet. And have a lovely day.

Things you can do from here: