This is where I got ambitious. A few weekends ago, I decided to epoxy the feet. I flipped the table over and shimmed underneath it until it was reasonably level. I then picked a point on each leg that was the same distance from the bottom of the table top, and masked each foot starting at that level. Then, I drove a screw into the bottom of each foot until the head of the screw was the same distance from the bottom of the masking tape.
I got my epoxy stuff ready...
And I filled up the feet.
Once it cured, I had a table with new, level, waterproof feet.
I stained the whole thing. It took a quart of stain but I didn't get to soak in the end grain of the wood the way I wanted to. One of these weekends, I'll get a second quart and finish the job.