Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

6.12.2009

Back in the Day

Well, really just a couple of years ago. Nate posted up this picture of me playing guitar at Josh and Erica's place in Providence. I played around editing it a little bit, and wanted to save it up somewhere. Sadly, there will have to be a "projects" post about this guitar some time in the future, because when I opened up the case to play it a while back, I found that the neck had separated from the body. Since the cost of the repair done by somebody who knows what they are doing will exceed the cost of a cheap resonator like this, I'll just go ahead and DIY and see what I come up with...
Posted by Picasa