Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

8.11.2009

One of These Days It Won't Be Another Bike Post

... But not today. (Facebookers will have to go to the Blog to see this one) I just saw this video, and it trips the horrible/nerdy/awesome meters all at the same time. It reinforces every cycling stereotype there is on pavement, from the Spandex* to the hipster fixie to the "Lance Armstrong Wannabe" trope. I can't look away: **Remember, it's actually Lycra, but nobody gets that right.