Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

10.04.2009

A Winter Bike in Fall

Kate and I had a great ride this afternoon along Lake Champlain in Charlotte and Shelburne. Since dirt roads were on the menu and the Scattante is on a hook in the basement with a bum wheel, I've been riding the winter bike. After last winter, I put taller, wider bars and bar ends on it, which has made it a perfect commuter and well-mannered dirt-road explorer.



Posted by Picasa