Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

4.22.2010

To the Blond Woman in the Brown Honda Civic on Barrett Street, South Burlington, Vermont at 5:30 PM on April 20th

Yeah, I get it, you're all about freedom and you think our country has an oppressive drug policy, especially when it comes to marijuana. And hey, it's April 20th and all, so it's time to really let your freak flag fly and show your individuality- whoopee!  What better way to show "the man" that you're "not going to take it anymore" than by partaking of aforementioned controlled substance? Hey, your body, your risk, your personal freedom right?

Right.

But drive down my street with no hands on the steering wheel at a high rate of speed, not looking out your windshield, because you're lighting up a bowl again, and I'm going to call the cops on you.  There aren't a lot of brown Hondas in the neighborhood. I don't care if they catch you with the weed, but you deserve to go down for the distracted driving.