Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

6.24.2010

Cute Break

Mechanical work related to preparing for the Black Fly Challenge, several night time meetings, doing the Black Fly Challenge, and tiling my kitchen and dining room floor have taken a bite out of the time I would normally spend writing about those activities. I was however, able to catch this video yesterday of a mother and baby chipmunk. Until I'm able to take some time to write up all of those things, enjoy this: