Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

11.13.2010

Sometimes You Just Let Them Sleep...



...Where they land. Especially when they have been up all night pooping and eating and generally carying on. Sorry Austen, I'm sure this will all be embarassing someday, but the moments of extreme cuteness make up for the sleep deprivation.

Otherwise, life is good. I'm in the market for a better headlight for my bike, something I can truly use to "see," and not just "be seen." The mystery creak is back in my headset, too. Also, I bought rollers for indoor training this winter, so expect some battle scar photos soon.
Posted by Picasa