Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

11.28.2010

We Did Not Plan This



The trip to the Cape for Thanksgiving was planned (contingent on weather and health of all involved cooperating). When we go to the Cape, we almost always end up at Nauset Beach- it's one of my favorite places in the whole world. So I'm sitting there with Kate and she says "Do you want to take Austen to Nauset today?"

And I think for a minute, and I write it out:

A U S T E N
N A U S E T

We named our son an anagram of our favorite beach, completely unintentionally.
Posted by Picasa