Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

1.14.2011

Catching Up

Here's the 2010 tree:



As promised. Not very exciting since I didn't take a nighttime picture, but the addition of two more big strands of "warm white" LED's this year meant that this thing was actually capable of illuminating the entire living room at night, along with a good portion of the front of the house, when the curtains were open.  Austen showed a little interest, but was pretty much oblivious this year. You can't tell from the picture, but there's a multitude of "baby's first Christmas" ornaments on that tree now.