Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

1.15.2011

Christmas Decoration

This was what I did for this year's outdoor display:


I wrapped my winter commuting bike entirely in lights and put it up on my workstand in the front yard.  It was visible from 116. This gave me yet another excuse not to ride for a few weeks.  Truth be told, although this is the bike with the studded tires, I have found that I like my cross bike with low tire pressure just as well for the conditions I ride in.