Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

5.04.2011

Why I like Spreadheets

Different beers take a different amounts of time to ferment out, carbonate, and condition. I want a new beer to put on tap each month. 

Enter the spreadsheet:



List the beers, list the dates on which I want them to be tapped, list the dates on which they need to be brewed in order for them to be conditioned and ready by the tap date, re-order the list by brew date, and... Bam. 

Any suggestions for a beer to be tapped on 2/1/2012?