Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

6.22.2011

Father's Day

I took these pictures on Sunday:
I need a haircut.
So it's a "Hallmark Holiday." It was still an occasion for three generations of Boulanger guys to get together. We barbecued and sat on the grass, and my dad played with Austen.  Dad and I had a beer. My sister, brother-in-law, wife and mom were there as well. What a perfect afternoon.  

The two reasons I am, and love being, a dad.