Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

7.17.2011

Mercier Nano Minivelo: Further Modifications

White saddle, 53/39 crank and corresponding bottom bracket. The crankset gives me one more tooth on the big ring and is a little bit lighter. It also has 175 cranks instead of the stock 170's. I I may have to drop the saddle a corresponding amount to keep the fit the same.  For anybody who changes out the BB on this bike, remember to loosen the screw that mounts the cable guides underneath it- the screw jams right into the BB shell and makes it hard to remove.