Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

9.22.2011

Scratched Nanos on sale for 250 bucks

I'd love to not be the only minivelo rider I know in the Burlington area, so somebody should pick one of these up for cheap.

Save 50 bucks, you're going to scratch it eventually anyway:

http://bikeisland.com/cgi-bin/BKTK_STOR20.cgi?Action=Details&ProdID=2293

Please note:

I have a bunch of posts on the blog at this point about these bikes. Just to be clear, I bought mine at full retail and i'm not sponsored in any way by Bikesdirect. I just think these bikes are cool and applaud BD for bringing a mini to the US for such a low price point.