Gone Fishin'

HEY!

I'm not actively blogging here anymore. But if you got here because you were searching for something about bikes, you might want to check out my latest project, Vermont Goldsprints. In summer of 2014, I bought a used goldsprints racing setup and have made it a mission to get more bikes in more people's faces by putting on fun races in unexpected places. Come join me!

3.05.2013

More Bike Stuff!

So, I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into, but I started this over the weekend:

Click for Details. 

That's right, kid-oriented group rides.

Trying to pay my karmic debt for times I have left Austen at home to go for rides by myself. Oh, and because I think it will be a total blast. Come join us!

First ride is Saturday, April 6- let's meet under the shelter by the railroad tracks behind One Main and ride to the North Beach playground and back. More details on the blog.